The principles of a Fuller's agreement.
- We find you a suitable pub, which in most cases will include living accommodation on site.
- You pay us an annual rent based on the profitability of the house.
- Our range of drink products is second to none and includes the leading premium ale brand London Pride. You are required to buy from us all of your requirements for beers, wines and spirits.
- Britvic will be your supplier of soft drinks and you will trade with them directly.
- All machines at the house must come from our nominated suppliers. The income on A.W.P. (Amusement with Prizes)and Pool is shared with you on a 50/50 basis.
- You are responsible for all other outgoings of the business and, in varying terms between the agreements, repairs to the property. You will also be responsible for keeping the fixtures and fittings of the house in good order.
- Once all the above have been taken in to account any remaining profits each year will be yours.
- Do not invest more capital into the business than you believe it is worth.
- Do not pay a higher rent than your business plan says the business can afford.
- Be sure you know exactly what the offer includes, particularly the extent of the property and its repairing liabilities.
- Use all the professional help you can get, including a valuer to do a trade inventory of fixtures and fittings and the stock on hand at the premises. These have to be purchased by you at an additional price.