Careers at Head Office & Brewery
Our Brewery in Chiswick employs almost 400 people to produce our great range of ales. Within the team are the people responsible for brewing the beer, packaging it and delivering to the trade, as well as others who are managing the finances, maintaining our IT infrastructure, looking after our properties and a personnel team to guide, develop and pay our people.
The production process employs brewers, engineers, technicians, distribution and warehouse personnel, plant operators, cleaners and administrative staff, some of whom are based at our satellite distribution centre in Hampshire.
The head office team includes PR, sales, marketing, purchasing, operations, training, personnel, finance, payroll, surveyors, IT specialists, administration, secretarial and cleaners.
- Bottling Line Operator
- A vacancy has arisen on the Bottling Line for an Operator to join our expanding team who are responsible for all aspects of the line operation.
- Early Morning Cleaner
- Packaging Team Leader
- We have a great opportunity for a dynamic and experienced team leader with excellent people skills, to lead our Cask and Kegging teams.
- Personnel Administrator
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Personnel Administrator to join our busy Personnel Team. In this diverse role you work supporting both the Personnel and Training functions.
- Public Relations Assistant
- We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills to join the PR team.