Your questions answered

To help current and potential investors find out more about Fuller’s shareholding, here’s a list of our most frequently asked questions.

As a shareholder, what am I entitled to?

In addition to your statutory voting rights, attendance at the AGM and receipt of any dividends paid, shareholders owning more than 250 'A' or 'C' shares, or 2,500 'B' shares are entitled to a shareholder discount on hotel stays and items in our Brewery Store.

The hotel discount gives eligible shareholders 10% off the Best Available Rate shown on our website and is redeemed online using a special discount code. Discounts at our hotels are at the discretion of the individual manager, and, in busy periods, discounts may not always be available. The same shareholders can also get a reduction on items for sale in the Brewery Store (located at the Brewery in Chiswick) by quoting the discount code. Please note this discount is not applicable to the online shop.

Shareholders can obtain the code from the Company Secretary on +44 (0)20 8996 2105/2115 or email companysecretariat@fullers.co.uk.

Who are Fuller's registrars?

Computershare Investor Services PLC The Pavilions Bridgwater Road Bristol BS99 6ZZ T: +44 (0)870 702 0101 W: www.computershare.com/investor/uk

What do I do if I have lost my Fuller's share certificate?

Write to Computershare, Fuller's registrars, or call them on 0870 702 0101. They can issue a replacement for a fee.

How can I purchase shares in Fuller's?

Through your broker, bank or Computershare.

How do I transfer shares into another person's name?

Tell your broker, bank or Computershare. They will take some details from you and ask that you complete a "Share Transfer Form", which should be sent to Computershare with your share certificate.

When are you announcing your next results?

We announce preliminary results in May/June and half year results in November/December. Once available, they will appear on our Financial Reports page.

When and where does the next shareholder’s AGM take place?

Keep an eye on our AGM page for the next notice of meeting.

When does Fuller's pay its dividends?

In January and July each year - if applicable.

How can I obtain a copy of the annual report and accounts?

You can print these from our Financial Reports section.

Can I receive my dividend in a format other than a cheque?

Yes. You can ask the registrars for a form to fill in, instructing them to pay your dividend direct into your bank account. You'll also find this form attached to your dividend cheque if you prefer to complete it then. In all cases, we always confirm that we've made a payment to you.

Who can I contact with any other enquiries regarding my shareholding or potential shareholding?

Speak to Computershare (or your bank or broker) regarding your current shareholding or for more general enquiries contact the Company Secretariat on +44 (0)20 8996 2105 or 2115.

Who do I notify if I change my name and address?

Notify Computershare, Fuller's registrars. They will require this in writing.

Can I join your mailing list if I'm not a shareholder?

Yes. Please write to our registrars, Computershare, if you wish to join our mailing list.

Does the company offer scrip dividends?


I have questions about tax on my shares and/or dividends - who should I direct them to?

Your financial adviser. The Company and its registrars are not authorised to provide you with such advice.

Why did the share price appear to have dropped significantly in August 2007?

The five for two share split, approved by the shareholders on 24th July 2007 at the Company’s AGM, was effective from 6th August 2007.

Where can I find the Fuller's share price?

We are listed in The Independent, Financial Times, Evening Standard and The Times newspapers. You can also find the share price online at the London Stock Exchange website.